Bring your school supplies to Open House or on the first day of school: August 29, 2022 (Grades 1-6) and August 30, 2022 (Kindergarten).
Kindergarten Supply List for 2022-2023
- Headphones: We are requesting that each student has headphones to keep at school labeled with their name. They need to have a straight 3.5 mm (mini plug) connector, not L shape.
- 2 plastic coated 2-pocket folders
- 1 Crayola 8-color watercolor paint set
- 1 Crayola classic colored pencils
- 1 Crayola classic colored markers
- 1 package Elmers glue sticks
- 1 package of Ticonderoga pencils
- School scissors
- 1 pkg. thin EXPO whiteboard markers
- 1 box sandwich Ziploc bags
- 1 box of Kleenex
- 1 pkg. yellow highlighters
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 pkg. black sharpies
- 1 pkg. of crackers/cereal (peanut free) to share for daily snack. Some ideas for peanut free, nutritious snacks include: whole grain crackers, carrots, Rold Gold or Old Dutch pretzels, Nabisco Wheat Thins, Cheez-It’s, Keebler Club Crackers, Kix, Alphabets Cereal, Cheerios, graham crackers, etc.
*Please don't label the supplies, they will be used as community supplies.
- We are requesting that each family provides $10 for additional classroom supplies. This money will be collected at the open house before school starts. This money will be used to purchase the rest of the classroom supplies your child will need including additional markers, crayons, art supplies, folders, and extra snack supplies for the year. Most supplies are shared communally.
- Your child will also need to bring a spare set of clothes (including socks) inside of a gallon Ziploc bag labeled with your child’s name. This will be kept at school for spills and accidents.
Students entering Grade 1 Supply List for 2022-2023
- $20.00 (cash only, please). This money will be used to purchase all of the materials your child will need for 1st grade.
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 container of Clorox type wipes
- 1 roll of paper towels
- 1 pair of STURDY headphones with a straight jack
Students entering Grade 2 & Mrs. Patrick's 2nd/3rd Grade Class Supply List for 2022-2023
- 1 container Clorox wipes
- 1 pair of STURDY headphones (please label with student's name)
- $20 (cash only). To streamline the beginning of the year and build classroom community, teachers will purchase, with the $20, the remaining supplies that students will use throughout the year.
Grade 3 Supply List for 2022-2023
Welcome to third grade! We are looking forward to seeing you and your child at the end of the summer! Below is a list of supplies that your child will need. Thank you!!
- 1 box of 24 crayons
- 1 box of 12 colored pencils (sharpened)
- 1 box of markers
- 4 black dry erase markers
- 1 purple spiral notebook
- 2 composition notebooks (hard covered, NOT spiral notebooks)
- 2-pocket folders:
- Any Choice for a Homework Folder
- Green Folder
- Orange Folder
- Purple Folder
- Blue Folder
- 1 pair of durable headphones, labeled with your child’s name
- One dozen #2 pencils, PLEASE SHARPEN! (no mechanical pencils)
Additional items for the classroom (appreciated, but not required):
- 1 package of pencil top erasers
- 1 eraser to be used on dry erase board.
- 1 pkg. glue sticks
- 1-2 large box(es) of Kleenex (unscented)
- 1 roll of paper towels
- a container of disinfecting wipes for classroom furniture cleaning
- Good Work stickers
- Hand sanitizer
- 1 pkg of quart ziploc bags
- 1 pkg of gallon ziploc bags
Grade 4 Supply List for 2022-2023
- $20.00 cash
- This money will be used to purchase all of the classroom supplies each student will need for the year.
- Headphones for your student
- You don’t need to buy anything expensive. Target or Five Below headphones are perfectly fine!
Classroom wishlist items (appreciated, but not required):
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Individually wrapped snacks
- Examples: Goldfish, fruit snacks, Nutri-grain bars, or other crackers
- No peanut products please
Thank you! ~ 4th Grade Teachers
Grades 5 & 6 Supply List for 2022-2023
Please DO NOT label and organize your supplies, we will do it at school to fit our needs. Thank you.
If you would prefer a 5th/6th Supply List with pictures of each item, please email the Tanglen office at EnrollmentTG@HopkinsSchools.org.
- 2 Sets of Earbuds
- Earbuds need to fit in the supply box
- Earbuds MUST stay at school
- 2 Supply boxes - roughly 2(H)x 8(L) x 5(W)
- 7 Plastic Folders
- Black (Math)
- Red (Vocabulary)
- Orange (Science)
- Yellow (SEL)
- Green (Writing)
- Blue (Social Studies)
- Purple (Reading)
- 2 BLACK GRIDDED Composition Notebook (Math)
- 1 RED Regular Composition Notebook (Vocabulary)
- 1 YELLOW Regular Composition Notebook (SEL)
- 1 GREEN Regular Composition Notebook (Writing)
- Large supply of No.2 pencils
- 1 small handheld pencil sharpener
- 1 set of 12 colored pencils
- 1 set of 10 markers
- 1 set of eraser caps
- 1 pack of glue sticks (any brand)
- Small scissors (to fit in supply box)
- Large supply of post-it notes
- 2 Large boxes of Kleenex (6th GRADE ONLY)
- 1 roll of paper towels (5th GRADE ONLY)
Please consider donating for the classroom:
- Ziplock plastic bags (of all sizes)
- Disinfecting wipes
Please be mindful that these supplies may need to be replenished throughout the year.